- 1 (5 oz.) can tuna , drained
- 2 avocados (ripe)
- 4 teaspoons spicy tomato sauce (or tomato sauce with a little Tabasco)
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 cup heavy cream , whipped
- ¾ cup freshly grated coconut (or rehydrated shredded coconut)
- Black pepper , freshly ground
- 4 tablespoons shredded coconut , lightly roasted (to garnish)
Cut avocados in half lengthwise and remove the pits.
With a spoon, remove the flesh gently, making sure not to pierce the skin.
Place the avocado flesh in a bowl and mash. Mix with tuna, whipped cream, spicy tomato sauce and grated coconut.
Season with salt and black pepper then use the mixture to fill the avocados.
Drizzle with lemon juice and garnish with a little toasted coconut.