Matooke and meat ??
- Matoke – Don’t worry, the only ingredient that can take you to the Asian store is the matoke. Every other ingredient in this recipe is either in your pantry or your local grocery store.
- Oil – Any good cooking oil will work
- Medium onion – diced
- Lamb or beef – cut into small cubes.
- Seasoning and spices – paprika, cayenne pepper, garlic, ginger, curry powder, chicken bouillon powder, salt, and pepper
- Tomatoes – diced
- Water or chicken stock – I used chicken stock for a deeper flavor profile.
- Herbs – A handful of chopped coriander leaves or cilantro