- 3 cans or jars of palm hearts (I found organic cans with a hechsher)
- 1 ripe avocado, cut into dice
- 2 mangos, diced
- 1 small head of butter lettuce, leaves separated
- Hibiscus vinaigrette
- Garnish, toasted almonds slivers, cashews, edible flowers, citrus zest
- Sliced the palm hearts into ½ inch rounds. I like to separate them into rings.
- Place several pieces of butter lettuce on each plate. Arrange the palm hearts, mango and avocado on top of the leaves. Drizzle the Hibiscus vinaigrette over the salad and garnish as desired.