Papaya & coconut milk fish ??
- 1 small green papaya cut into wedges
- 3 pieces medium sized dried fish daing, fried
- 2 ½ tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1 cup malunggay leaves
- 1 small yellow onion sliced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 thumb ginger minced
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 pieces chili optional
- ½ cup water
Heat the oil in a pan.
Saute the garlic and ginger. Add the onion. Continue to cook until the onion becomes soft.
Add the fried dried fish (daing). Stir. Cook for 1 minute.
Pour-in the coconut milk; stir. Simmer for 5 minutes.
Add the papaya. Cover and cook in medium heat for 15 minutes. Add water if necessary.
Put-in the malunggay leaves. Stir and cook for 2 minutes.
Pour-in the fish sauce and add the ground black pepper and chili (chili is optional). Stir. Cook for 2 minutes.
Transfer to a serving plate.
Serve. Share and enjoy!